Do you want to make the world a better place through robotics?
Join us on our exciting growth journey where your contribution will shape our future development, increase professionalism and realization of our potential. We offer a highly stimulating, dynamic environment with unlimited career potential – where you set your own level of success. You will be an essential part of a team that is focused on success, growth, development, and innovation.
Based in Barcelona in the hub office for South Europe, UK, Ireland and MEA, the Inbound Marketing Specialist works closely with Marketing Manager and digital agencies for the execution of strategic inbound online and offline campaigns.
The Inbound Marketing Specialist together with the Marketing Manager are accountable for generating a continuous stream of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL).
This Inbound Marketing Specialist will have a clear understanding of B2B marketing, with a strong background in customer acquisition strategies, campaign development and execution, data analysis and customer journey.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate high volume of leads through multi-channel campaigns.
- Design and execute lead nurturing programs and demand generation campaigns that promote products and services. Recommend lead generation process, system, and reporting improvements
- Collaborate with internal and external partners on creation of marketing assets / collateral (email, direct mail, etc.) and premium content (infographics, webinars, videos, white papers, etc.).
- Align lead process with the buyer’s journey for targeted customers and work closely with sales and marketing to enable effective disposition and nurturing of leads
- Use best practices to develop, execute and optimize targeted email and nurture campaigns including A/B testing subject lines, images, copy, design, template, calls-to-action, SEO optimization, improving website flow / conversion, bot integrations, segmentation, and necessary workflows.
- Manage SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEM and social media advertising campaigns.
- Measure /analyze and report lead status and conversion metrics based on specific KPIs.
- Provide data-driven insights for weekly KPI’s and adjust improve results.
- Optimize lead qualification through lead scoring, and track follow-through of leads to ensure lead handoff process is current, documented, communicated to sales and is effectively implemented.
Skills and Abilities
- 5+ years of experience in Inbound Marketing within the B2B industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing required.
- Solid understanding of sales funnel process, lead nurturing, marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and sales qualified leads (SQLs).
- Experience with marketing and sales automation systems (HubSpot, Dynamics or other similar).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid experience in HTML, CSS, SEO and web analytics.
- Self-starter who can take initiative, detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency in creating Email Campaigns, Landing Pages, website CMS content update.
- Ability to manage and keep track of tasks, deadlines and priorities.
- Experience in copywriting for Social Media and website content.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, fluent in French or Italian would be a plus.
Ready to apply?
Apply using the link. We take candidates into the recruitment process on a continuous basis, so we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Join Universal Robots
We are Universal Robots a diverse group of smart, creative people working at the forefront of industrial collaborative robotics. Since 2005, Universal Robots has worked to make a difference in our customers’ lives in ways that matter most to them.
At Universal Robots you will be empowered to help make Universal Robots a success. You will be given responsibility and can take responsibility. We trust our employees to make educated decisions that benefit the organization.